RAPA LP | Location: Changzhou, Jiangsu, PRC | Full Time
This position is located at our site in Changzhou.
In terms of internationalization, RAPA expands to China and the RAPA Central plant in China will be built. The job will be trained in Selb (Germany) for at least 12 months and then based in Changzhou (China). We are looking for Electronics Development Engineers, Embedded Software Developers and E/E Project Managers for RAPA company in China.
We are looking for an
E/E Engineers China (m/f/d)
Your Tasks and Responsibilities
- Requirements management in RV&S (e.g. requirements, change management)
- Management and coordination of the interface with customers, development partners and internally RAPA
- Experience in embedded software development in the automotive environment
- Experience in model-based software development using Matlab Simulink™, Stateflow™ etc.
- Project management for electronic control units (project planning, schedule and progress tracking, capacity and budget planning)
- Knowledge of software and hardware development processes (e.g. ASPICE)
- Knowledge in functional safety
- Experience with Vector AUTOSAR™
- Experience with network protocols in the automotive environment (e.g. CAN, UDS, XCP)
- Good programming skills in C
Your Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering (mechatronics, electrical engineering), German university background preferred
- “Team player” with good communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, team oriented environment
- At an advantage: Chinese at native speaker level
- Business fluent in English and German
As an employer, RAPA stands for equal opportunities and teamwork across borders. We offer interesting and challenging tasks with the opportunity for internal careers. Being a family-owned German company, we focus on innovation, growth, safety and long-term success.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirement for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
Headquartered in Germany, the RAPA company is a globally recognized engineering and technology partner and first choice system supplier for the automotive industry as well as numerous customers in the healthcare and industrial sectors – and has been for over 100 years. The product portfolio includes valves and complete mechatronic solutions for hydraulic and pneumatic applications. RAPA employs almost 1,000 people at its sites in Germany, the United States and China. The company philosophy of a medium-sized family business is at the center of all activities.
Contact and further Information
Sounds exciting? Apply today and join us! To send us your data and documents, please send us an email containing your application (cover letter, CV and references) to email@example.com.
For additional information on our company culture, company benefits, or to potentially get scheduled for an interview please contact:
Mrs. Sophie Kant | HR Business Partner | P. +49 9287 884 527 | karriere@ra