RAPA LP | Location: Auburn, AL, U.S. | Full Time (5/8 Schedule | Monday to Friday)
Headquartered in Germany, the RAPA company is a globally recognized engineering and technology partner and first choice system supplier for the automotive industry as well as numerous customers in the healthcare and industrial sectors – and has been for over 100 years. The product portfolio includes valves and complete mechatronic solutions for hydraulic and pneumatic applications. RAPA employs almost 1,000 people at its sites in Germany, the United States and China. The company philosophy of a medium-sized family business is at the center of all activities.
Come Join the RAPA Team!
Assembly Operator (m/f/o) – 2nd Shift (5/8 Schedule | Monday to Friday)
Your Tasks and Responsibilities
- Performs machine operations to support the assembly of parts following posted work instructions
- Responsible to ensure accuracy of their own work according to work instructions and monitor the quality of the product
- Detects and reports defective and/or questionable product conditions to the department supervisor
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean, orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations
- Work with others in the team to maximize efficiency and reduce scrap/downtime on the production line
- Over time as required
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirement for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred
- High school diploma or GED
- Effective communication, written and verbal skills
- Regular and Predictable attendance
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner
- Good reasoning abilities and sound judgment
- Stand and work on a production floor for extended periods of time in a factory setting
- Competitive Salaries
- Platinum Blue Cross and Blue Shields
- Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability & Long Term Disability
- 401K with a 6% Match
- A healthy work/life balance with 10 Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Flexible working hours
- A clean, climate controlled, drug free work environment
- Career growth and development
RAPA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an Alabama Drug Free Workplace.
Sounds exciting? Apply today and join us! To send us your resume, please use our online application form, which you can access directly from the job posting by clicking on “Apply Online” or send us an email containing your application information (resume, cover letter, etc.) to email@example.com.
Contact and further Information
For additional information on our company culture, company benefits, or to potentially get scheduled for an interview please contact:
Ms. Meg Smith | HR Coordinator | P. +1 334 521 7315 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Rausch & Pausch LP provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, transgendered or bisexual status, national origin, age, disability or genetics. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, advancement, termination of employment, layoffs, recalls, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
All offers of employment at Rausch & Pausch LP are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screen in accordance with company policies. Background checks will be conducted on all final candidates and on all employees who are promoted, as deemed necessary.