RAPA LP | Location: Auburn, AL, U.S. | Full Time
Headquartered in Germany, the RAPA company is a globally recognized engineering and technology partner and first choice system supplier for the automotive industry as well as numerous customers in the healthcare and industrial sectors – and has been for over 100 years. The product portfolio includes valves and complete mechatronic solutions for hydraulic and pneumatic applications. RAPA employs almost 1,000 people at its sites in Germany, the United States and China. The company philosophy of a medium-sized family business is at the center of all activities.
We are looking for a new team member support our location in Auburn. Come Join our RAPA Engineering Team!
Automotive Embedded Software Field Application Engineer (m/f/o)
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Model-based application software development in Matlab Simulink ™ for electronics hardware.
- Close communication internally and with our customers as well as development partners
- Completed studies in the field of electrical engineering, electronics or mechatronics (bachelor’s degree, master’s degree, diploma) or comparable training
- Experience in model based software development of microcontroller electronics hardware in automotive applications
- Knowledge in model based programming in Matlab Simulink ™.
- Knowledge using Matlab Simulink Embedded Coder ™ for C-Code generation
- Knowledge in embedded C programming preferred
- Knowledge of testing and release processes (model in the loop).
- Knowledge of functional safety according to ISO 26262
- Are willing to travel internationally (up to ~50%)
What we offer
- Competitive Salaries | Salary based on experience.
- Dental, Vision, Life & Disability Insurance
- Employer Health Plan: Platinum Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- 401k retirement account with a 6% Match
- A Healthy work/life balance with 10 Paid Holidays and generous Paid Time Off
- Flexible working hours
- A clean, climate controlled, drug free workplace
- Equal Opportunity
- Career development, opportunity for further growth and progression
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirement for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
RAPA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an Alabama Drug Free Workplace.
RAPA offers an attractive workplace and excellent benefits. Are you interested in participating in the electromobility of tomorrow in an innovative environment? Apply now and become part of our team. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please apply preferably by online application or send your meaningful and complete application documents (cover letter, CV and references) including your desired salary and earliest possible starting date to firstname.lastname@example.org. To send us your resume, you also can use our online application form.
Contact and further Information
For additional information on our company culture, company benefits, or to potentially get scheduled for an interview please contact:
Mr. Kyle Hester | Human Resources Manager | P. +1 334 521 7102 | email@example.com
Rausch & Pausch LP provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, transgendered or bisexual status, national origin, age, disability or genetics. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, advancement, termination of employment, layoffs, recalls, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
All offers of employment at Rausch & Pausch LP are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screen in accordance with company policies. Background checks will be conducted on all final candidates and on all employees who are promoted, as deemed necessary.