Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieves quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying and resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Fulfill the responsibilities required in IATF16949 Clause 5.3
- Meets quality assurance financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Develops quality assurance plans by conducting hazard analyses; identifying critical control points and preventive measures; establishing critical limits, monitoring procedures, corrective actions, and verification procedures; monitoring inventories.
- Validates quality processes by establishing product specifications and quality attributes; measuring production; documenting evidence; determining operational and performance qualification; writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
- Maintains and improves product quality by completing product, company, system, compliance, and surveillance audits; investigating customer complaints; collaborating with other members of management to develop new product and engineering designs, and manufacturing and training methods.
- Prepares quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions, and re-validations.
- Updates job knowledge by studying trends in and developments in quality management; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills, Education and Experience
- Bachelor Degree, preferably in a business related area.
- Eight to ten years of quality management experience, preferably in automotive manufacturing.
- Process Improvement, Analyzing Information, Strategic Planning, TS process administration and quality engineering experience.
- Think forward, anticipate issues and plan for contingencies.
- Check the detail for getting quality right.
- Showing Responsibility: Build awareness of responsibility to the bigger team beyond immediate work tasks and colleagues.
- Ability to perform effectively and efficiently under production and time pressures.
- Ability to follow directives and policies of the Company.
- Proficient Computer Skills
- Organizational skills for efficient office control are mandatory
- Ability to communicate professionally with people at all levels of the organization and external contacts.
- Ability travel internationally.
- RAPA has an excellent work environment, compensation and benefits. Please submit a resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
RAPA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an Alabama Drug Free Workplace.