RAPA LP | Location: Auburn, AL, U.S. | Full Time
Headquartered in Germany, the RAPA company is a globally recognized engineering and technology partner and first choice system supplier for the automotive industry as well as numerous customers in the healthcare and industrial sectors – and has been for over 100 years. The product portfolio includes valves and complete mechatronic solutions for hydraulic and pneumatic applications. RAPA employs almost 1,000 people at its sites in Germany, the United States and China. The company philosophy of a medium-sized family business is at the center of all activities.
We are looking for a new team member support our location in Auburn. Come and Join our RAPA Team!
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Professional development and management of team members within Controlling department inclusive of accounting.
- Responsible for RAPA LP budgeting – budget planning, budget compliance and control of cost center budgets. Facilitates understanding of budget and analysis of budget gaps with the broader RAPA LP team.
- Forecasting and Preparation of financial evaluations and planning such as liquidity, loan and repayment plans and reconciliation of various accounts, especially banks.
- Planning and preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, communication with auditors and financial partners.
- Maintaining Accounting System– ensuring robust and efficient processes, monitoring of all incoming and outgoing payments, including cash.
- Analyzes actual costs vs. standard cost and prepares periodic reporting comparing standard costs to actual production costs. (Target to Actual comparison).
- Creation of product and project calculations as well as cost breakdowns in alignment with RAPA Group Headquarters.
- Supports RAPA in analyzing changes in product design, raw materials, labor, manufacturing methods, or services provided, to determine effects on costs.
- Records cost information for use in controlling expenditures.
- Processing and support of all insurance.
- Drives improvement to KPI system in the form of the balanced scorecard.
- Support RAPA Group as needed with financial analysis and all tasks above.
- Close coordination with RAPA Group Headquarters to ensure alignment on financial tools and strategic planning.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years controlling and/or cost accounting experience and demonstrated understanding of general accounting knowledge in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of standard accounting policies, procedures and regulations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel. Experience with ProAlpha a plus.
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of German language and experience working with German companies a plus.
- Willing to travel internationally.
What we offer
- Competitive Salaries | Salary based on experience.
- Dental, Vision, Life & Disability Insurance
- Employer Health Plan: Platinum Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- 401k retirement account with a 6% Match
- A Healthy work/life balance with 10 Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Flexible working hours
- A clean, climate controlled, drug free workplace
- Equal Opportunity
- Career development, opportunity for further growth and progression
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirement for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
RAPA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an Alabama Drug Free Workplace.
RAPA offers an attractive workplace and excellent benefits. Are you interested in joining our team? Apply now! We look forward to hearing from you.
Please apply preferably by online application or send your meaningful and complete application documents (cover letter, CV and references) including your desired salary and earliest possible starting date to firstname.lastname@example.org. To send us your resume, you also can use our online application form.
Contact and further Information
For additional information on our company culture, company benefits, or to potentially get scheduled for an interview please contact:
Mr. Kyle Hester | Human Resources Manager | P. +1 334 521 7102 | email@example.com
Rausch & Pausch LP provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, transgendered or bisexual status, national origin, age, disability or genetics. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, advancement, termination of employment, layoffs, recalls, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
All offers of employment at Rausch & Pausch LP are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screen in accordance with company policies. Background checks will be conducted on all final candidates and on all employees who are promoted, as deemed necessary.