RAPA LP | Location: Changzhou, Jiangsu, PRC | Full Time
This position is located at our site in Changzhou.
In terms of internationalization, RAPA expands to China and the RAPA Central plant in China will be built. Precending the manufacturing process, RAPA also develops customer-specific products.
We are looking for an
Quality Manager China (m/f/o)
It is defined as the designated quality manager for RAPA China factory. Therefore, in the training phase, two roles will be practiced.
Your Task and Responsibilities
- Builds up the quality management system and departments
- Coordinates closely with all the departments
- Leads Environmental, Health & Safety for RAPA China
- Achieves Quality and EHS operational objectives
- Meets Quality and EHS financial objectives
- Develops Quality assurance and EHS plans
- Validates quality processes
- Maintains and improves product quality
- Maintains and improves EHS
- Prepares quality documentation and reports
- Updates job knowledge
- Enhances department and organization reputation
Your Skills and Experience
- Master or Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering) with huge quality management background
- Eight to ten years of quality management experience in automotive manufacturing with management responsibilities
- IATF and VDA experience are the must requirements
- Process Improvement, Analyzing Information, Strategic Planning and quality engineering experience
- Showing Responsibility
- Ability to perform effectively and efficiently under production and time pressures
- Proficient Computer Skills; Organizational skills are mandatory
- Ability to communicate professionally
- Ability travel internationally
As an employer, RAPA stands for equal opportunities and teamwork across borders. We offer interesting and challenging tasks with the opportunity for internal careers. Being a family-owned German company, we focus on innovation, growth, safety and long-term success.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirement for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
Headquartered in Germany, the RAPA company is a globally recognized engineering and technology partner and first choice system supplier for the automotive industry as well as numerous customers in the healthcare and industrial sectors – and has been for over 100 years. The product portfolio includes valves and complete mechatronic solutions for hydraulic and pneumatic applications. RAPA employs almost 1,000 people at its sites in Germany, the United States and China. The company philosophy of a medium-sized family business is at the center of all activities.
RAPA offers an attractive workplace and excellent benefits. Are you interested in participating in the electromobility of tomorrow in an innovative environment? Apply now and become part of our team. We look forward to hearing from you.
Sounds exciting? Apply today and join us! To send us your data and documents, please send us an email containing your application (cover letter, CV and references) to email@example.com.
Contact and further Information
For additional information on our company culture, company benefits, or to potentially get scheduled for an interview please contact:
Mrs. Zhihui Zheng | CEO Assistent China | P. +86 133 828 048 08 | firstname.lastname@example.org