RAPA Automotive China | Location: Changzhou, Jiangsu, PRC | Full Time
In terms of internationalization, RAPA is expanding in China. For our new central plant location in the Sino German Innovation Park in Jintan, we are looking for dedicated employees to work with us on technologies for tomorrow’s automobile. As a renowned automotive supplier, we develop precision valve components and systems for chassis, powertrain and comfort control as well as driving assistance systems in premium vehicles. Join our China team and start your career with RAPA.
We are looking for an
Facility Supervisor China (m/f/o)
Your Task and Responsibilities
- Assist the operations manager in establishing and implementing a comprehensive facilities and equipment management system
- Facilities and equipment procurement assistance
- Facilities and equipment inspection
- Organize facilities and equipment maintenance and repair
- Responsible for the handling of facility and equipment failures and accident safety, etc.
- Management scope includes but is not limited to factory power supply, water supply, compressed air, gas used in production lines (oxygen/nitrogen, etc.), emission of waste gas from production lines, HVAC, heat pumps, heat recovery systems, and pure water.
- Actively participate in continuous improvement work
Your Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or above, majoring in electrical engineering, power engineering, automation, HVAC, refrigeration, etc.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in the facilities department of a production factory, with on-site facilities and equipment repair experience, familiar with electrical, HVAC, fire protection, and low-voltage systems
- Experience in spare parts management
- Familiarity with or use of factory facilities and equipment remote control systems
- Proficient in computer operation of Office Excel, Office Word
- Prior experience in foreign company facilities and equipment is preferred
As an employer, RAPA stands for equal opportunities and teamwork across borders. We offer interesting and challenging tasks with the opportunity for internal careers. Being a family-owned German company, we focus on innovation, growth, safety and long-term success.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirement for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
Headquartered in Germany, the RAPA company is a globally recognized engineering and technology partner and first choice system supplier for the automotive industry as well as numerous customers in the healthcare and industrial sectors – and has been for over 100 years. The product portfolio includes valves and complete mechatronic solutions for hydraulic and pneumatic applications. RAPA employs almost 1,000 people at its sites in Germany, the United States and China. The company philosophy of a medium-sized family business is at the center of all activities.
RAPA offers an attractive workplace and excellent benefits. Are you interested in participating in the electromobility of tomorrow in an innovative environment? Apply now and become part of our team. We look forward to hearing from you.
Sounds exciting? Apply today and join us! To send us your data and documents, please send us an email containing your application (cover letter, CV and references) to email@example.com.
Contact and further Information
For additional information on our company culture, company benefits, or to potentially get scheduled for an interview please contact:
Mrs. Jianqiu Chen | HR Manager | P. +86-17712339300 | firstname.lastname@example.org