RAPA LP | Location: Auburn, AL, U.S. | Full Time | Working hours: 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM | Monday to Friday
RAPA Limited Partnership (LP) was founded in May 2012 in the USA and currently employs 120 people. The company is headquartered in beautiful Auburn/Alabama. RAPA LP is a 100 percent subsidiary of the automotive division of RAPA Holding, based in Germany. The family-owned company was founded in 1921 in Selb, Bavaria. This is where RAPA’s headquarters are located. In addition to the automotive sector, the engineering and technology company serves customers in the industrial and healthcare sectors.
RAPA Automotive, including its US subsidiary, serves premium brands in the automotive industry as well as leading first-tier suppliers. Key customers of the team in Auburn include Stellantis, Audi, Tesla, Vibracoustic and ZF. In the USA, the product portfolio focuses on pneumatic and hydraulic valve components for chassis and transmissions as well as mechatronic system development in the vehicle. Customers benefit from technically advanced valve blocks and residual pressure holding valves for air suspension, electric valves for shifting and control, and damper valve technology for electronic damper systems. Our latest product portfolio prepares us well for the ongoing electrification in the automotive industry. In May 2022, the company looked back on ten successful years in America.
We are looking for an additional Sales Coordinator to support our continuous growth. This position is located at our site in Auburn, Alabama.
Sales Coordinator (m/f/o)
Your Tasks and Responsibilities
- Job holder is responsible for according to all environmental and work protective regulatory as well as all relevant governmental rules for his/her working area
- Support of Intercompany Trade process at RAPA Automotive, especially in direction to central organization in Germany for all assembly relevant components within the LP
- Central coordination and contact person for Automotive Key Account Management with focus on, but not limited to, US-based customers for the local support of projects installed in the LP organization (for commercial topics)
- Support and consulting of Sales process within the LP organization according to the central process description and remote function (COP02), especially in the acquisition and ramp-up phase of automotive projects.
- Support for quotation related documentation and content, which are mainly authorized and in responsibility of the US Key Account Manager, using IT-based tools.
- Interface to the German functions (Experts for offering process) for projects with LP content for US-based customer (OEM / Tier1), who intend to get North American based production
- Self-controlled follow-up of development and tooling revenues according to customer contracts, arrangement of ramp-up curves, scheduling plans and further essential project related information with the dedicated customer (according to arranged customer list in appendix)
- Supporting the Key account Manager for customer related documents (Cost Break Down, supplier assessment, detailing of development costs and tooling effort etc.), internal follow-up for statements & documentation out of other departments according to customer specific requirements (according to arranged customer list in appendix)
- Self-responsible compiling of sample- and pre-serial offer(s) based on internal calculation and in agreement with the relevant and responsible Key Account Manager
- Coordination of product modifications, product changes and series production by helping to manage the change request process with necessary departments (according to arranged customer list in appendix)
- Active participation in relevant AGILE project meetings to represent Sales.
- Using ProAlpha (ERP) to analyze, enter and maintaining sales-related data.
Skills, Education, and Experience
- Three to four-year degree in business, marketing, financial area, or related field preferred.
- Minimum of three years automotive industry, or related experience preferred.
- Highly proficient in MS Office applications with very good knowledge of Excel in particular
- Ideally, some experience with ERP systems (i.e. ProAlpha).
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment with tight deadlines.
- Ability to travel locally and internationally (hold a passport or eligible to apply for a passport).
What we offer
- A challenging and exciting work environment
- Platinum Blue Cross & Blue Shield Medical and Dental Insurance
- Company Paid vision insurance
- 6% Contribution / 401K plan
- Paid holidays and a generous Paid Time Off Package
- Professional training and career growth opportunities
RAPA offers an attractive workplace and excellent benefits. If you are enthusiastic about automotive technology and excited to join an innovative and talented team, please submit your resume today! We look forward to hearing from you.
Please apply preferably by online application or send your meaningful and complete application documents (cover letter, CV and references) including your desired salary and earliest possible starting date to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact and further Information
For additional information on our company culture, company benefits, or to potentially get scheduled for an interview please contact:
Mr. Kyle Hester | Human Resources Manager | P. +1 334 521 7102 | email@example.com
RAPA offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. RAPA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an Alabama Drug Free Workplace. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. RAPA will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.