RAPA LP | Location: Changzhou, Jiangsu, PRC | Full Time
In terms of internationalization, RAPA expands to China and the RAPA Central plant in China will be built. Precending the manufacturing process, RAPA also develops customer-specific products. This position is located at our site in Changzhou. The job will be trained in Selb, Germany for at least 6 months. We are looking for an
Process Engineer China (m/f/d)
Your Task and Responsibilities
- Responsibility for the following core processes: Laser and ultrasonic applications (laser cutting, welding, marking and ultrasonic welding), pressing and flanging, winding, soldering and resistance welding, potting (vacuum/atmosphere), injection molding and bonding, screw technology and feeding technology
- (Further) development and optimization of core processes
- (Further) development of test concepts for the core processes (e.g. micrographs for the welding process)
- Development and qualification of process parameters and their documentation
- Support in the definition and design of operating equipment
- Support, during commissioning of operating equipment
- Preparation or revision of documents for equipment and process
- Qualification, optimization and handover of equipment for series assembly
- Close cooperation with relevant departments company-wide, at the locations Selb (DE) and Auburn (US)- Participation in CIP processes
Your Skills and Experience
- Successfully completed engineering degree or equivalent
- High sense of responsibility and personal responsibility
- Relevant professional experience in the field of process technology and automation desirable
- Knowledge of statistics, as well as structured and independent way of working
- Team and communication skills
- Confident handling of MS Office
- Very good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
As an employer, RAPA stands for equal opportunities and teamwork across borders. We offer interesting and challenging tasks with the opportunity for internal careers. Being a family-owned German company, we focus on innovation, growth, safety and long-term success.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirement for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
Headquartered in Germany, the RAPA company is a globally recognized engineering and technology partner and first choice system supplier for the automotive industry as well as numerous customers in the healthcare and industrial sectors – and has been for over 100 years. The product portfolio includes valves and complete mechatronic solutions for hydraulic and pneumatic applications. RAPA employs almost 1,000 people at its sites in Germany, the United States and China. The company philosophy of a medium-sized family business is at the center of all activities.
Contact and further Information
Sounds exciting? Apply today and join us! To send us your data and documents, please send us an email containing your application (cover letter, CV and references) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional information on our company culture, company benefits, or to potentially get scheduled for an interview please contact:
Mrs. Zhihui Zheng | CEO Assistenz China | P. +86 133 828 048 08 | email@example.com