RAPA LP | Location: Changzhou, Jiangsu, PRC | Full Time
In terms of internationalization, RAPA expands to China and the RAPA Central plant in China will be built. Precending the manufacturing process, RAPA also develops customer-specific products. This position is located at our site in Changzhou. The job will be trained in Selb, Germany for at least 12 months.
We are looking for an
Production Manager China (m/f/d)
It is defined as the designated production manager for RAPA China factory. Therefore, in the training phase, two roles will be practiced.
Equipment Development Engineer:
- Process development and planning of assembly processes and equipment
- Supporting and advising the product development engineers for introductions to customers in the automotive industry
- Coordination of the purchasing of the equipment
- Creation and maintenance of equipment and process documents
- Qualification, optimization and handover of assembly systems to SOP
- Ensuring that series products are manufactured on schedule and in the correct quality according to order planning
- Personnel and capacity planning in multi-shift operations
- Responsibility for organization, coordination and successful implementation of all assembly activities
- Management based on determined key figures
- Close cooperation with interface departments (Quality, Development, maintenance, assembly technology, logistics)
Your Skills and Experience
- Bachelor‘s or Master‘s degree in Engineering (Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering), German university background preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the field of production management or equipment engineering, experience with personal responsibility beneficial
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, team oriented environment and handle multiple projects and assignments with proficiency
- Chinese at native speaker level, business fluent in English and German
As an employer, RAPA stands for equal opportunities and teamwork across borders. We offer interesting and challenging tasks with the opportunity for internal careers. Being a family-owned German company, we focus on innovation, growth, safety and long-term success.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirement for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
Headquartered in Germany, the RAPA company is a globally recognized engineering and technology partner and first choice system supplier for the automotive industry as well as numerous customers in the healthcare and industrial sectors – and has been for over 100 years. The product portfolio includes valves and complete mechatronic solutions for hydraulic and pneumatic applications. RAPA employs almost 1,000 people at its sites in Germany, the United States and China. The company philosophy of a medium-sized family business is at the center of all activities.
Contact and further Information
Sounds exciting? Apply today and join us! To send us your data and documents, please send us an email containing your application (cover letter, CV and references) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional information on our company culture, company benefits, or to potentially get scheduled for an interview please contact:
Mr. Zinan Wang | CEO China | P. +86 187 019 121 61| email@example.com