RAPA Automotive China | Location: Changzhou, Jiangsu, PRC | Full Time
In terms of internationalization, RAPA is expanding in China. For our new central plant location in the Sino German Innovation Park in Jintan, we are looking for dedicated employees to work with us on technologies for tomorrow’s automobile. As a renowned automotive supplier, we develop precision valve components and systems for chassis, powertrain and comfort control as well as driving assistance systems in premium vehicles. Join our China team and start your career with RAPA.
We are looking for a
Warehouse Supervisor China (m/f/o)
Your Task and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the construction of the new factory warehouse
- Supervise warehouse on-site management
- Formulate departmental work plans and budgets
- Be responsible for the daily management of the warehouse
- Warehouse storage area management
- Maintain and operate ERP system (pro-Alpha, non-SAP)
- Apply lean concepts, formulate, implement and continuously optimize material management related processes
- Be responsible for the shift management, performance evaluation, rewards and punishments, and guidance and training of employees in this department
Your Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or above in logistics, warehousing, supply chain, or related fields
- Over 5 years of warehouse operation experience, over 3 years of warehouse management experience in manufacturing industry
- Strong ability to develop and implement warehouse management plans
- Strong sense of responsibility and innovation
As an employer, RAPA stands for equal opportunities and teamwork across borders. We offer interesting and challenging tasks with the opportunity for internal careers. Being a family-owned German company, we focus on innovation, growth, safety and long-term success.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirement for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
Headquartered in Germany, the RAPA company is a globally recognized engineering and technology partner and first choice system supplier for the automotive industry as well as numerous customers in the healthcare and industrial sectors – and has been for over 100 years. The product portfolio includes valves and complete mechatronic solutions for hydraulic and pneumatic applications. RAPA employs almost 1,000 people at its sites in Germany, the United States and China. The company philosophy of a medium-sized family business is at the center of all activities.
RAPA offers an attractive workplace and excellent benefits. Are you interested in participating in the electromobility of tomorrow in an innovative environment? Apply now and become part of our team. We look forward to hearing from you.
Sounds exciting? Apply today and join us! To send us your data and documents, please send us an email containing your application (cover letter, CV and references) to email@example.com.
Contact and further Information
For additional information on our company culture, company benefits, or to potentially get scheduled for an interview please contact:
Mrs. Jianqiu Chen | HR Manager | P. +86-17712339300 | firstname.lastname@example.org