On 18.12.2012, the foundation was laid in Auburn, Alabama for the first RAPA factory outside of Germany. In January 2014, the American location started with the series deliveries for customers like ZF, Chrysler and Continental. RAPA invested a total of $18M in the construction of the US location.
Since 1979, the main factory on the Albert-Pausch-Ring in Selb is the control center of RAPA. The last expansion of the company premises took place in 2013, when the hall IV, in the presence of the former Federal Minister of the Interior of the Federal Republic of Germany Dr. Friedrich, was inaugurated, with additional 1611 square meters of production area. Switching valves and lifting magnets for automatic transmissions are manufactured here.